Benefits of a Service Contract
In simple terms our service contract is a program of regular on site inspections carried out at intervals of 4 to 8 weeks dependent upon the agreed specification.
Once set up, all customers are provided with their own pest control file and documentation which is updated on each visit. Free call out at any time is available from day one for complete peace of mind.
Benefits and Features include :
- 24/7 protection and monitoring and free call-out
- Expert advice on pest prevention, proofing and identification
- Access to latest products and techniques
- Full documentation of all work carried out
- A safer, cleaner working environment
- Reduced risk of damage to stock and assets
- Support for the defence of “Due Diligence” under the Food Safety Act 1990
- Convenient one point of contact for service and accounts